*COVID-19 POOL WARNING & RULES*
Wood Glen HOA
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists. The association cannot ensure that any surface is germ-free.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection including for disinfecting your hands and any surface you touch.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness.
- Please wear a face covering when you are not in the swimming pool.
- Per governmental order, the maximum capacity of the pool is 30 people (50% of standard capacity).
- All owners and residents must comply with all governmental orders, including any social distancing and occupancy limits.
- Owners and residents must sign a use agreement / release prior to use of the pool.
- Restroom use is limited to one household at a time – wait outside, social distancing, until the restroom is empty.
- Owners and residents must abide by association policies and directives from any pool staff or other association agent while using the pool.
- No guest (a person who neither resides in nor owns a unit) is allowed to use or be present at any amenity. Pool use is strictly confined to owners and residents until further notice.
- Pool users must upon request provide their names and residence address. Anyone failing to do so much leave the area immediately and is subject to revocation of pool use privileges.
- Users of pool furniture must wipe it down (sanitize it) before and after each use.Furniture may be moved to be near members of your household but must be returned to its original location prior to leaving.
- There must be at least 6’ of space between chairs of different households and in the pool between people not of the same household.
- Drinking fountains will not be available.
- No food may be brought into the pool area.
- The only permissible items to bring to the pool are: towels, hats, change of clothes, personal disinfectant (hand sanitizer, etc.), sunblock, water bottles and other drinks in plastic or metal containers only, and coolers. Toys, floats, and goggles are permissible but cannot be shared outside of your household or left unattended in the pool.