Community Action Plan for Amenity Center Operations re: COVID -19
Due to the growing concerns and questions regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, the following action plan should be immediately and consistently put in place with common area facilities.
Swimming Pool Closed
- swimming pool closed from general use.
- During this period of closure all facilities should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected above and beyond currently standard protocol.
- The closure applies to the pool and outdoor restroom facilities.
- All events are to be postponed until further notice.
Outdoor Amenity Usage
- Walking trails remain available, but use is at individual resident discretion. It is paramount that everyone adheres to the CDC guidelines and that we take these additional steps at this time to further prevent the potential spread of this highly communicable virus.
- No groups activities should take place at the outdoor amenities during this time.
- Outdoor restrooms should remain closed during this time.
Wood Glen is a master planned community on the edge of the hill country just north of downtown Round Rock and west of I-35.
Nestled within the extraordinarily serene Hill Country setting, you'll discover rustic wooded enclaves and quiet cul-de-sacs in this family-friendly community. Wood Glen features a host of outstanding area amenities, including a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, lighted tennis court, hike and bike trails, volleyball, basketball, and children's playscape.
Wood Glen is also within minutes of major employers such as Dell, National Instruments, Samsung and 3M, and is part of the Round Rock Independent School District. Since the development of WoodGlen, Round Rock has added the benefits of two new medical centers, greatly expanded higher education and retail complexes and restaurants.
How will the growth affect us? Wood Glen will be even more conveniently located - for work, for play and for family. It is truly one of the Greater Austin Area's finest neighborhoods.